Ready for your visit?
Please fill out these forms before your appointment to ensure a Fear Free and safe visit!
Welcome to Latah Creek
Easily manage your pet’s wellness easily and effectively from the palm of your hand with PetPage.
We’re excited to share a new tool for managing your pet’s care that we think you will love. PetPage allows you to instantly access your pet’s up-to-date electronic medical records, one-click appointment and prescription refill requests anytime, from anywhere.
Our Core Values
We make it our mission…
- To build long-lasting relationships with our clients through education, respect, and empathy
- To provide a low-stress environment for our patients
- To partner with our clients to provide personalized care for each pet
- To give each patient our undivided attention during their visit
- To provide each team member the opportunity to learn and grow through both continuing education and shared experiences
- To encourage a culture of wellbeing and work life integration for our team
- To give back to the community through education to enhance the human animal bond
We provide personalized care for your pets!
Latah Creek Animal Hospital is a full service
hospital located in Spokane, WA. We’re committed
to providing personalized, comprehensive care in a
low-stress environment for our patients to enhance
their quality of life. Veterinary care should not be just
physical but emotional as well. Our low-stress experience
is tailored for each patient. We work with our clients at
each visit to accomplish their goals while
keeping their pet’s calm.
We are a Fear Free Certified Hospital in Spokane, WA.
We are committed to making your pet’s visit as comfortable and low-stress as possible. We use species-specific calming pheromones, calming music, and gentle handling techniques. We have completed additional certification to learn all the newest techniques to make your pet’s visit as pleasant as possible.
The Fear Free method was created to alleviate fear, anxiety, and stress in pets and educate and inspire the people that care for them. Fear Free focuses on both the physical and emotional well-being of your pets and aims to take the pet out of petrified.